ABOUT THE COMPANY
A new Go -To-Market, multi-brand structure, which will work regional or national and in some cases directly with certain regional retailers or directly via-e-commerce with multi-country sites.
HOW TO APPLY
For the Vice President Business Development International (Toronto) role please send resumes to email@example.com. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Vice President Business Development International will have the strategic responsibility to drive the brand commercial strategy across certain channels and regions.
In this role, you will;
- Be fully on board with our vision
- Work with the Business Development Director
- Develop networks toward sourcing for new clients
- Implement the business development strategies and tactics
- Identify targets through multiple sales, communications and marketing methods
- Oversee and implement full sales cycle, including market research, needs analysis, pitch, closing, renewal and upsell.
- Create customized presentations and other sales materials.
- Establish and achieve sales goals, metrics and milestones, track and report on progress and success.
- Develop and oversee a portfolio of accounts/distributors/retailers in accordance with the strategy of the division and the brands
- Responsible for the sales performance of your region
- Develop and design the Go-To-Market strategy of the brand in the respective market
- Create and oversee the trade plan to achieve the best results
- Lead key launches
- Determine the eComm strategy
- Create an eComm plan, e-promotional calendar and product exclusivities
- Identify the potential for commercial development of existing customers and develop their loyalty
- Recruit, coach and train new employees
- Identify prospects within the industry and develop new business relationships
- Work close with marketing to ensure strategic priorities are in line
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is an asset
- 10+ years sales or business development experience within a similar role
- Proven ability to design and execute strategy
- Strategic thinking and commercial acumen
- Strong in partnering, consulting and relationship building
- A track record of closing deals
- A history of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience leading sales teams
- Entrepreneurial high growth mindset and digital savviness are key for this role
- B2C eComm channels
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with key stakeholders
- A willingness to own the strategic direction while maintaining a passion for grass roots
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, agile and ever-changing environment
- Fully competent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM Systems
- Role model personal integrity and company values
- Hands on team player
- High EQ