ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country’s leading providers of home and community health care services and is a Canadian owned company. Bayshore HealthCare is proud to showcase its achievement as a Platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Program every year since 2006. In 2015, Bayshore achieved the designation for Best Practice Spotlight Organization from the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario.
The Bayshore brands extend across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services, plus therapy and rehab services), Bayshore Home Care Solutions (home care services for government care programs), and Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patients support services).
Additional information on Bayshore HealthCare can be found on their website at www.bayshore.ca.
HOW TO APPLY
For the CFO (Mississauga) role please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reporting to the President, the CFO is responsible for leading and overseeing the Financial functions for Bayshore HealthCare, including driving operational and financial results. This position will lead the Finance team which includes; (Group Controller, Corporate Controller, Divisional Controller BSRx, Director FP&A BRSX, Director, Pay/Bill Operations, Director Payroll & Administration, Director Corporate Finance and Director Finance Projects). The CFO will take direct responsibility for all aspects of financing, cash flow management, financial and cost management reporting and analysis, legal, contract management, risk management and corporate tax. The CFO will monitor, measure and report on the implementation of the business plan using aligned set of KPI’s consistent with the strategic plan. The CFO functions include; Financial Reporting, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Insurance, M&A, Financial Planning and Analysis, Financial Operations, Payroll and Benefits, Shared Services, Billing, AR & Collections, Wireless Telecom, Facilities, Administration and Lease Administration.
- Work closely with the President and COO as a key member of the ELT in contributing to the strategy development and day-to-day financial operation management of the business
- Play a pivotal part in liaising with shareholders, analysts, banks, professional advisors, providing concise and timely financial information, in particular the management of the Shareholders expectations
- Provide strategic and operational leadership regarding financial opportunities and challenges, projected growth, investment and business planning and risk management initiatives
- Provide strong leadership of the finance function, assuming responsibility for all aspects of the company’s financial direction and management
- Take responsibility for the effective financial management of commercial strategy, financial planning, budgeting and performance reporting
- Enabling Bayshore HealthCare to realize opportunities for continuous improvement and further strategic growth
- Drive more efficiencies and identify opportunities for automation
- Enable the business for strategic growth and value-added services
- Help Finance to become a strong pillar in the organization
- Create a high-performance and service-oriented culture
- Be a strong partner with Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field
- A CPA, CA is strongly preferred/MBA is an asset
- Minimum of 10 years of Finance leadership experience as a CFO
- Strong knowledge in all Finance functional areas
- Provide vision, profitable growth, governance and strategic management
- Experience in HealthCare/Homecare, (privately owned/operated) an asset
- Has demonstrated passion for service and ability to drive revenue
- Partner with IT/Legal/Operations and creator/enabler of strategic value
- Shared services, high volume transactions and streamlining processes experience
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development
- Experience mapping/implementing processes and automation
- Influential communication, interpersonal, negotiation & presentation skills
- Effective attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Mentor, guide and engage direct reports as well as key business partners
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop, monitor and report business KPI’s associated with a strategic plan
- Ability to work under pressure, plan workload effectively and delegate
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation toward continuous improvement of self and business processes
- Bring best practices, business analytics and data in decision making
- Must be collaborative, flexible, adaptable and proactive
- An individual of high integrity, trustworthy and values driven